Careers with Symco Group
For more than 30 years, we have taken great pride in the people who work with Symco Group and understand that it's our employees who are the main reason for our success. Each person who works with Symco Group is critical in ensuring that we develop solid relationships with our clients and make a positive impact to their operations.
As our business has evolved, so has our talented workforce. We continue to search for the best professionals in sales, service, financial, and marketing.
Title: Western Region Account Executive
Type: Full Time
Country: United States
We are looking to retain an experienced business to business sales consultant focused on the production print, pre- and post-, and insertion markets. Responsibilities include meeting or exceeding monthly and yearly sales targets. Requires effective territories, account, and opportunity management.
Responsible for generating significant pipeline of new and refurbished hardware and service opportunities and quickly progress and close opportunities through the sales process. Experience and expertise in these fields as well as experience calling on C-level executives required. Promotes products and represents the company at off-site customer meetings. Maintains contact lists for each account. Serves as first line of contact with clients. Performs other duties as assigned.
Tools: Laptop, Cellphone, Office Software
This position will have the responsibility in the western region of the United States. This position requires a minimum of 50% travel within territory.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior successful relationships within the industry at client level or with manufacturers that helps expand business required.
- Prior production print, pre- and post-, and/or insertion sales experience with a record of consistently achieving sales quota.
- Technical aptitude
- Experience calling on C-Level executives.
- 5 to 10 years within industry
- Base Pay (Based on experience and prior customer contacts)
- Monthly expense reimbursement
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Want to Join the Symco Team?
Qualified applicants apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com
Our Market Sectors:
- Direct Mail Market
- Financial Services
- Government - National, State, and Local
- Printers and Lettershops
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Publishing Organizations
Our Benefits Program:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Disability Insurance (both STD and LTD)
- Up to 4 Weeks Paid Vacation
- On Going Employee Training